Once an organization leader decides they are interested in being searchable, there are some steps they should follow:
|Organization set at Searchable|
- Set the Organization to be searchable.
- Decide who in the Organization's leaders should be the primary Organization contact for Inquiry and iNquiry Attention Governor emails.
- Determine what set of information for which each group's answers would appear in the group details on the Group Search site. This is called Group Meta Data, for which there will be a future blog post with details and examples. The Organization Leaders should then ask each group to go to their Group Leader Site's meta data page to 'answer' the questions posed by the meta data.
- Write up an explanation of the Organization's expectations on how to handle inquiries. This writeup is contained in each inquiry email sent to the group leaders and organization leaders upon a submitted inquiry.
Potential Group members then search for, and submit inquiries to groups which they find interesting.
- Confirmation of the inquiry is sent to the submitter.
- Details of the inquiry are sent to the primary group leaders and primary organization leaders
If, for whatever reason, the Group Leader does not followup with the potential group member, the iNquiry Attention Governor will begin to remind both the Group Leaders and the Organization Leaders that followup is still required.
Group Leaders may then:
|Group Leader's options for handling an inquiry|